There are native blackberry apps for reading email and synchronizing calendar and contacts from Google Apps.
To install and use these applications, follow the steps below.
For Calendar and Contact Sync:
- Be sure that you have disabled your current calendar and contacts synchronization first. Otherwise you may wind up with duplicate entries.
- Visit http://m.google.com/sync from your Blackberry's mobile browser.
- Install the Sync application
- Launch the sync application and login
- If you are using desktop email sync or mail redirector, disable that first
- Visit http://m.google.com/mail from your Blackberry's mobile browser.
- Install the Mail application
- Launch the application and login