SkillsLabs: “Managing Teams and Situational Conflict”
The Institutes at Lipscomb - SkillsLabs
Two Days of Skill-building with Masters' Faculty & Guest Lecturers
Study with the Institutes; Professional Learning Labs, called SkillsLabs, where the discussion is the experience and the exchange of ideas shifts perspectives. No tests, no homework, and new connections for your network. Earn institute credentials and advanced offerings with completion of three courses each year and develop your professional skills portfolio with nationally-recognized instruction.
“Managing Teams and Situational Conflict”
Professors Steve Joiner and Kate Payne - Lipscomb University
$795 includes meals and materials both days. Use discount code CONFLICT2014 for $100 off before October 15.
Spark, Lipscomb’s Idea Center is located at 3252 Aspen Grove Drive in Cool Springs, in the heart of Williamson County, TN, and is equipped with plenty of parking and work-ready technology.
Upcoming SkillsLabs - Save the Date in 2015
- Strategic Conflict Management – February 2015
- #ConflictCon: Southeastern Conference on Conflict Management (multiple SkillsLabs tracks) – April 2015
- Advanced Negotiation – June 2015
- Human Capital: Managing Talent and Conflict – September 2015
- Mediators in Music City Summit (SkillsLabs available) – December 2015