Here are our non-faculty openings today
At a campus that is actually a small city with restaurants and food service, lodging, public facilities and grounds, health care, security, business services, marketing and more, there are almost as many non-teaching jobs as faculty positions. Here are some current openings.
But a word before you begin looking, Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and the religious tenets it holds. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active members of a congregation of the Church of Christ.
- Campus Security and Safety Officer II
- Recruiting and Marketing Coordinator, Graduate Studies in Engineering
- ETS Audio Video Technician, Lead Audio
- Systems Analyst
- Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
- One Stop Student Services Advisor, College of Professional Studies
- Computer Programmer Analyst
- ETS Maintenance Engineer
- Program Manager, Spark
- Administrative Coordinator, College of Entertainment and the Arts
- Administrative Assistant, Theatre and Film
- None at this time
Applications for positions in auxiliary services (i.e. Facilities and Maintenance) will be accepted only when openings are available. Applications may be completed online or you may download and complete a facilities application.