Here are our current faculty openings
Lipscomb offers more than 100 graduate and undergraduate degree programs in 145 areas of study. That’s a lot of academic talent, and we may have an opening for you! But a word before you start your search: Lipscomb is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and the religious tenets it holds. To be considered for employment in faculty positions, all full-time, undergraduate applicants must be active members of a congregation of the Church of Christ.
- Assistant or Associate Professor, College of Computing and Technology
- Director of EDLD M.Ed. & Ed.S. Programs for the College of Education
- Professor, Academic Chair, Music
- Nursing Adult Health Clinical and Laboratory Coordinator
- Executive Associate Dean, School of Nursing
- Assistant Professor, Doctor of Education
Adjunct Faculty Positions
Check out more information about being a faculty member on our About Faculty page.