We have the following opening in University Athletics:
Position: Video Production Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Athletic Communications
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the Director of Athletic Communications, the Athletics Video Production Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Serving as the lead game day producer for all home athletics broadcasts including ESPN3 and ASunTV
- Producing highlight packages, features and promotional videos for all teams and areas within Lipscomb Athletics
- Other duties relating to athletics communications or marketing/promotions, as needed.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing bi-monthly student-athlete spotlight feature stories including features highlighting spiritual experiences at Lipscomb.
- Helping select, train and supervise student workers to assist in departmental video production and ESPN3/ASunTV productions.
- Traveling, as needed, with select athletic teams.
- Producing all departmental special event videos including Don Meyer Evening of Excellence, Hall of Fame ceremonies, fund raising initiatives, etc.
- Assisting athletics marketing and sports teams in production of promotional/spotlight/game day videos.
- Providing documentary support for Lipscomb athletics mission trips.
- Managing support personnel from Athletics for the broadcasts including utilities, official/talent stats.
- Other duties as might be required by Athletics Communications and/or marketing promotions
Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications, television production, broadcasting or related field.
Experience: 2-3 years experience in working in live collegiate or professional sports video production (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Job Related Skills:
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier
- Have the ability to manage interns and student workers
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with Ross Xpressions Graphics and Newtek 3-Play systems preferred.
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The online application is the preferred way you can apply for employment. If it better suits your needs, an application can be accessed in PDF format and submitted in person, via U.S. mail or by fax (615-966-7003).
Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the institution. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active, faithful members of a congregation of the Church of Christ. Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its employment practices.