Administrative Assistant Pharmacy Practice
We have the following opening in the College of Pharmacy:
Position: Administrative Assistant - College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Reports to: College of Pharmacy Director of Operations and Department of Pharmacy Practice Chair
Primary Responsibility: Provide general clerical, administrative support, and project management for the College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice. Must provide support to the thirty faculty members in the department. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Provides overall student pharmacists support
- Schedules and organizes meetings, coordinates space and equipment needs
- Orders supplies for office area and laboratories
- Compiles and maintains files/records of information required. Updates and maintains database of information, produces defined reports as needed.
- Coordinates and directs correspondence and reports.
- Provides customer service to callers by answering questions, providing information, and directing calls to the appropriate area/person.
- Works independently to manage projects assigned in a timely manner to accomplish goals of the project and meet deadlines.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: At least one (1) year of related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Job Related Skills:
- Computer skills including a working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strict confidentiality
- Telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The online application is the preferred way you can apply for employment. If it better suits your needs, an application can be accessed in PDF format and submitted in person, via U.S. mail or by fax (615-966-7003).
Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the institution. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active, faithful members of a congregation of the Church of Christ. Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its employment practices.