Event Operations Setup Technician
We have the following opening in the Lipscomb University Event Operations:
Position: Event Operations Setup Tech
Reports to: Event Operations Manager
Primary Function: Assist with setup and strike of scheduled events
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Will work with full-time Event Staff and Student Workers
- Follow written and verbal instructions for setup; communicate with supervisor or manager when changes are made.
- All equipment used for setup will be accounted for at strike
- Positive “can-do” attitude and flexibility is necessary for success.
- Will need to be able to move furniture and equipment across the hall or across campus as needed
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: None required.
Job Related Skills:
- Customer service driven
- Able to multi-task
- Must have flexible schedule including some early mornings, nights and weekends
- Must be able to work as part of a team or individually
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs consistently and 75 lbs occasionally
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The online application is the preferred way you can apply for employment. If it better suits your needs, an application can be accessed in PDF format and submitted in person, via U.S. mail or by fax (615-966-7003).
Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the institution. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active, faithful members of a congregation of the Church of Christ. Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its employment practices.