Graduate Business Recruiter
We have the following opening in the College of Business:
Position: Graduate Business Recruiter
Reports to: Assistant Dean, Admissions and Recruiting
- Represent Lipscomb University Business Graduate programs to prospective graduate students through college fairs and events.
- Responsible for on-campus information seminars including guest speakers, PPT slides, packets.
- Coordinate on campus visits/meetings with prospective students.
- Manage YP Ambassadors program, including selection, events, communication.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting and maintaining relationships with prospective students; advising and facilitating student applications; assisting applied students in completing the admission processes; and smoothing the process of admitted students in completing the enrollment process.
- Interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Manage communications via website, email, online chats, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify marketing opportunities utilizing new technology.
- Assist in the preparation of recruitment materials.
- Maintain COB website for existing and new programs.
- Coordinate the corporate marketing efforts and events of the Graduate Business Office.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Compile and update metrics reports as needed.
- Assist prospective students through the admissions cycle, including admission documents.
Education: Bachelors Degree preferably in marketing or public relations
Experience: Two to five years of experience in sales or marketing preferred (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Job Related Skills:
- Bachelors degree – prefer marketing or public relations major
- Prefer candidates with 2-5 years experience in a sales or marketing position
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The online application is the preferred way you can apply for employment. If it better suits your needs, an application can be accessed in PDF format and submitted in person, via U.S. mail or by fax (615-966-7003).
Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the institution. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active, faithful members of a congregation of the Church of Christ. Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its employment practices.