Outreach and Enrollment Manager
We have the following opening in the College of Education:
Position: Outreach and Enrollment Manager
Reports to: Director of Outreach and Enrollment
Primary Responsibility: The Outreach and Enrollment Manager provides recruitment, admissions and marketing execution to build enrollment for all academic programs within the Lipscomb University College of Education (COE), concentrating specifically on graduate programs. The Manager will engage in four major areas of activity under the guidance and direction of the Director of Outreach & Enrollment.
Engage in effective interaction with prospective students:
- Respond to and follow up with inquiries from potential candidates via phone, email or in person.
- Participate in information sessions on and off campus.
- Conduct candidate meetings to describe programs and encourage enrollment.
- Maintain supportive and accurate communication with candidates throughout the admissions process
- Develop strategic plans for connecting with target audiences and effectively communicating the unique vision and brand of the COE
- Other recruitment activity as COE efforts require.
Outreach and Relationship Building
- Build and maintain relationships with area schools and district leadership. This will require regular written, phone, and email contact as well as an ongoing and regular visit and call schedule.
- Travel locally to distribute marketing material and engage appropriate target markets.
- Attend conferences and events to promote COE programs
- Actively pursue a high-quality candidate pool
- Other outreach and relationship building activity as COE efforts require.
Enrollment and Data Tracking
- Work with current and future database systems to track inquiries, applications, acceptances, enrollments, etc.
- Utilize system data to participate in developing forecasts for future enrollment, growth, retention, etc.
- Other enrolment and data tracking activity as COE efforts require.
- Align communication about the COE and its programs with its overall brand and vision through interpersonal communication, marketing materials and COE website
- Manage the production of marketing collateral materials - both physical and digital.
- Develop ongoing market research relating to competitive activity and offerings, effects of the economy on COE programs, effects of changes in teaching license requirements and the effects of ongoing change in education on COE programs.
- Develop logical and effective COE responses to the intelligence gathered in ongoing market research activity.
- Recommend new programs to COE based on ongoing market research.
- Other marketing activity as COE efforts require.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: One to three years of related work experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Job Related Skills:
- Awareness of and passion for teaching and/or education
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strict confidentiality
- Computer proficiency including a working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Perform other duties as assigned
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The online application is the preferred way you can apply for employment. If it better suits your needs, an application can be accessed in PDF format and submitted in person, via U.S. mail or by fax (615-966-7003).
Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the institution. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active, faithful members of a congregation of the Church of Christ. Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its employment practices.