Here are our current faculty openings
Lipscomb offers more than 100 graduate and undergraduate degree programs in 145 areas of study. That’s a lot of academic talent, and we may have an opening for you! But a word before you start your search: Lipscomb is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and the religious tenets it holds. To be considered for employment in faculty positions, all full-time, undergradate applicants must be active members of a congregation of the Church of Christ.
- Adjunct for Department of Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Associate Professor for the School of Computing and Informatics
- Adjunct Professor, College of Education English Language Learner Programs
- Academic Director and Faculty Member for The Institute for Sustainable Practice
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty Member
- Full time, Tenure Track, Department Faculty Member, Communication and Journalism
- BCBA Adjunct Faculty
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Executive Director for Ayers Institute and Associate Dean, College of Education
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
- M.Ed/Ed.S. Director of Programs for the College of Education
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Director of Academic Programs and Prior Learning
Check out more information about being a faculty member on our About Faculty page.