Here are our current faculty openings
Lipscomb offers more than 100 graduate and undergraduate degree programs in 145 areas of study. That’s a lot of academic talent, and we may have an opening for you! But a word before you start your search: Lipscomb is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and the religious tenets it holds. To be considered for employment in faculty positions, all full-time, undergraduate applicants must be active members of a congregation of the Church of Christ.
- Executive Associate Dean, School of Nursing
- Assistant Dean, College of Professional Studies
- IDEAL Program Director
- College of Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Sciences - Teaching Focused Faculty Position
- College of Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Sciences - Research Focused Faculty Position
- Program Director, Physician Assistant Program
- Assistant Professor, Undergraduate Programs - College of Education
- Assistant Professor, Theatre
- Faculty Member, School of Physician Assistant Studies
- Assistant Professor, Management and Marketing
- Associate Dean, Community and Research Development
- Faculty Fellows, College of Professional Studies
Check out more information about being a faculty member on our About Faculty page.