Program Manager for Admissions Systems
We have the following opening in the College of Education:
Position: Program Manager for Admissions Systems
Reports to: Director of Outreach and Enrollment
Administrative Tasks for Outreach and Enrollment
- Data entry and application file maintenance for prospective student admission systems
- Order and maintain marketing materials, supplies, etc.
- Set-up and coordinate O&E events, information sessions, etc.
- Support O&E office operations and processes
- Other administrative tasks as COE efforts required
Data Collection and Analysis
- Use university systems such as Banner, Intelliworks and Argos to compile data and information on prospective and current students
- Prepare reports and monitor enrollment trends; report to appropriate parties
- Analyze data for market trends, demands and projections
- Other data collection and analysis tasks as COE efforts require
Admissions Systems Management and Prospective Student Communication
- Provide customer service to prospective students as needed throughout admissions process
- Prepare applicant files for review and coordinate admission interview visits
- Manage work flow and process effectiveness as it pertains to the admissions process
- Other admissions systems and prospective student communication tasks as COE efforts require
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: One to three years of related work experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Job Related Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computer systems and ability to learn new systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Engaging interpersonal skills and sense of customer service
- Decision-making skills
- Strict confidentiality
- Perform other duties as assigned
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The online application is the preferred way you can apply for employment. If it better suits your needs, an application can be accessed in PDF format and submitted in person, via U.S. mail or by fax (615-966-7003).
Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the institution. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active, faithful members of a congregation of the Church of Christ. Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its employment practices.