Administrative License Program
Program at a glance:
- Earn the Administrative License in this 21 credit hour program
- Complete the program in as little as 12 months
- Evening, weekend and online classes
- 26% in-service scholarship for educators
- Lipscomb graduates currently have a 100% pass rate on Administrative Endorsement Praxis
The Administrative License Program will enable you to lead with passion and effectiveness and to manage change that results in the highest educational achievements. You'll develop essential leadership skills, explore legal aspects in education and learn how to reduce conflict and increase collaboration. This program will prepare you for administrative endoresement and is grounded in Tennessee Instructional Leadership Standards. Candidates who have alerady completed a master's degree and three years of teaching experience are elgible to apply.
Click here to learn more about the classes for this program.
Click here for an application checklist.
This program is also available through cohorts meeting in Franklin, Murfreesboro, and Wilson Counties. For information on programs in these locations, contact Jesse Cox at email@example.com or 615-966-7199.
For more information:
contact Kristin Baese at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-966-5173