Lipscomb University's College of Education is a known leader and innovator in education in the state of Tennessee...
- Cited as one of the best university teacher preparation programs in the state in the Tennessee Higher Education Commission's 2011 Tennessee Teacher Preparation Program Report Card when comparing the school's graduates with veteran teachers
- Recipient of more than $2.5 million in competitive grant monies for in-service training for math and science teachers across Middle Tennessee
- Lipscomb University was selected as one of the top 16 up-and-coming master's universities in the south by U.S. News and World Report
- Partner and host of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce Education 2020 Speaker Series
- Training partner for Metro Nashville Public Schools in English Language Learning Endorsement program, providing coursework in ESL to over 130 MNPS teachers in 2011-2012.
- Integral in the first public school to charter school transformation in Tennessee at Cameron Middle School, serving as the teachers' professional development provider.
- Local education partner for Teach for America teaching corps since 2009
...and continuing the tradition of excellence and integrity in teaching, learning and leading.