Of all the things you will do during your college career, studying abroad is the most transformative. At the outset, you should know that our programs are:
- Experiential in nature
- Intentionally spiritual in focus
- Community impacting in scope
Your application is considered complete only after all application materials have been submitted. Acceptance to Lipscomb’s Global Learning programs is based on a variety of factors including: academic record and interests, university standing, suitability for inclusion in the program and references. We are thrilled about your interest in Global Learning and look forward to the adventure ahead.
APPLICATION - Submit to the office of Global Learning along with your $100 application fee to secure your name on the list.
APPLICATION FEE - Pay the $100 fee using this online form.
- Professor John Mark Hicks featured in The Christian Chronicle ~ April 9, 2015
- Most treasured travel souvenir ~ May 30, 2014
- Top Study Abroad Mistakes ~ April 4, 2014
- 12 Must-have Gifts for Students Studying Abroad ~ December 12, 2013
- Busting the Top 10 Study Abroad Myths ~ October 30, 2013
- Why Study Abroad? ~ October 10, 2013
- Does It Matter Where You Study Abroad? ~ August 11, 2013
- Chilean telescope finds sugar molecules near star ~ August 30, 2012
- NPR: 'Globals' Generation Focuses on Experience ~ July 10, 2012
- To Boost Creativity, Study Abroad ~ August 6, 2012
- Rick Steves: Study abroad is necessity, not luxury ~ January 18, 2012