Of all the things you will do during your college career, studying abroad is the most transformative. At the outset, you should know that our programs are:
- Experiential in nature
- Intentionally spiritual in focus
- Community impacting in scope
Your application is considered complete only after all of the items in your application packet are turned in. Soon thereafter you will be scheduled for a personal interview. Acceptance to Lipscomb’s Global Learning programs is based on a variety of factors including: academic record and interests, university standing, suitability for inclusion in the program and references. We are thrilled about your interest in Global Learning and look forward to the adventure ahead.
APPLICATION - Submit to the office of Global Learning along with your $100 fee receipt to secure your name on the list.
Programs ~ Semester-long, travel courses & language immersion
- To Boost Creativity, Study Abroad (August 6, 2012)
- New E-Scams and Warnings (May 8, 2012)
- Rick Steves: Study abroad is necessity, not luxury (January 18, 2012)
- 7 Reasons to Join a Global Immersion Program (December 16, 2011)
- World's Best Place to Live (November 30, 2011) ~ call it home for three months
- Austro-American Institute's (AAIE) 85th anniversary featured on the U.S. Embassy's website (June 21, 2011)
- Top 10 Islands to Explore Before You Die (February 15, 2011) ~ you can knock two off this list with our semester program in Chile.
- 41 Places to go in 2011 (January 7, 2011) ~ the top of the list is home to our newest semester-long program and other Global Learning sites make the list as well.
- Studying Abroad: A Cost Effective Altnernative (April 15, 2010)
- Test your knowledge on the US Department of State Global IQ Quizzes.
Office of Global Learning Crossing borders. Transforming lives.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 615-966-2100 | Lower Level of Johnson Hall