Creating global opportunities for Tennessee business.
Created to engage the business community in the management of global organizations and the impact of global organizations on local and regional businesses, the Center for Global Connectedness and Collaboration works to develop understanding of the art and science of managing global organizations across diverse cultures with different economic, legal and political systems.
Through Lipscomb's College of Business, we are committed to educating global leaders in:
- Understanding the complexity of global business and the ability to find appropriate solutions to complex problems
- Seeing the opportunities and challenges of understanding differences
- Educating students on how to influence others who represent different systems
For organizations wishing to open more channels to develop stronger international business knowledge, the center has created several key initiatives:
- Global Hope MBA — a unique program with a mission to train a new generation of Christian business leaders from abroad
- Global Mindset — developing managers for success in pursuit of their global strategies by focusing on leadership and talent development
- Nashville Global Business Network — a signature program offering professionals the opportunity to listen and network with global corporate businesses and speakers
Be a part of the Center for Global Connectedness and Collaboration and join the conversation on the future of business from a global perspective.