Community organizations and businesses occasionally send scholarship information or applications to our financial aid office. In order to assist you in your search for college funding through scholarships, we have provided links below to some outside scholarships.
Online scholarship searches are free. You should never be required to pay for an outside scholarship search.
This information will be updated on a regular basis. In addition to these methods for finding funding, many other scholarship search websites exist on the Internet. We encourage you to search for and pursue as many scholarship resources as you can to ensure you receive the maximum amount of financial aid for which you qualify.
One of the first steps for incoming freshmen will be to talk to your high school guidance counselor. He/she will receive scholarship information from most scholarship organizations, especially local organizations. This is an excellent resource to find criteria on applying for and receiving aid from organizations near your hometown, as well as others.
We also encourage all students to come by our office on the lower level of Crisman. We have a book of scholarship opportunities offered by community organizations and professional corporations for you to review. This will also give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and for us to help you find other resources.
Outside Scholarship Links
- Tennessee HOPE Scholarship
- American Chemistry Society Scholars Program
- Faith and Education Scholarship
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
- National Institute of Health
- Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- American Council of Engineering Companies Scholarship
- AES Engineers Scholarship
- A Place for Mom Gerontology Scholarship
- The Kaplan Group
- Elk Springs Resort
- AthNet Sports Scholarship
External Scholarship Search Websites
The sites below assist you in the search for scholarships you may qualify for by matching your profile with any criteria set by a particular scholarship organization. These are not Lipscomb sponsored sites.
- Financial Aid Information Page
- College Board
- Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC)
ROTC and Military Resources
Diversity Scholarship Websites
- Hispanic College Fund, Inc.
- Bill Gates Millennium Scholars
- African American Scholarships
- International Student Loan Program