Accepting Your Aid
Once your FAFSA has been reviewed and processed by the Office of Financial Aid at Lipscomb University, you may then begin accepting the aid you are being offered.
How to accept your aid...
- Go to www.lipscomb.edu.
- Select myLipscomb at the top of the main Lipscomb page.
- Log into your myLipscomb account using your username and password.
- Look under the section called Student Links on the main myLipscomb page.
- Under the column labeled Financial Aid, select Financial Aid Awards.
- View the different options (General Information, Award Overview, Terms and Conditions, and Accept Award Offer.)
- Select the "Terms and Conditions" tab to see the list of requirements for receiving aid.
- Once you have accepted your Terms and Conditions, you can then accept your aid by selecting the "Accept Award Offer" tab.