Elevate Women: Rekindle your career with passion, purpose and performance
While you were away…a few things have changed. The marketplace may be different, but so are you. Your ability to balance the multiple demands of life has never been better. The values, skills and knowledge that matter most to you now have always mattered to us. That is why Lipscomb University created Elevate Women. Tailored for women by women, this program will increase your confidence, enhance your skills and prepare you to ignight your career.
During the interactive learning experiences you will
- learn from Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin, co-founders of iRelaunch and leading experts in the field of career re-entry
- explore the latest concepts and practices in leadership, strategy, finance, accounting, communications, and marketing
- discover your inner-entrepreneur
- connect with women returning to the workforce or wanting to enhance their business skills
Mentoring Moments offer coaching and individualized support to help you:
- assess your strengths (using nationally recognized assessment tools)
- review and plan your personal career path
- polish your resume
- sharpen interviewing skills
Who Should attend
The Rekindle Track is tailored for women by women, and features interactive learning experiences and small group workshops designed to help you ignite your career.
Invest in You
Isn’t it time to invest in you? Participate in this professional development opportunity this fall and you’ll be back and better than ever.
Limited seats available.
Lipscomb’s School of Executive Education is pleased to present Elevate Women in partnership with iRelaunch, the nation’s leading provider of career reentry resources. Lipscomb is the first business school in the South to partner with iRelaunch. Lipscomb joins the impressive list of iRelaunch university host sponsors and clients which includes Harvard, Dartmouth (Tuck), MIT, Wellesley, George Washington University and American University (Washington College of Law).
iRelaunch was co-founded by Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin. They are the co-authors of the acclaimed career reentry book Back on the Career Track: A Guide for Stay-at-Home Moms Who Want to Return to Work. Carol and Vivian have presented their career reentry strategies to almost 4,500 people since 2006.
School of Executive Education
Lipscomb University College of Business
One University Park Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37204-3951