Collegiate Entrepreneur's Organization
The Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization (CEO) is the foremost global entrepreneurship network for students. It is a business organization on campus that brings together business owners and students who want to start businesses. CEO informs, supports, and inspires college students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation. The Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization; CEO is a dues-based organization.
To bolster both creativity and confidence in students by engaging them in the entrepreneurial process with accomplished individuals across various disciplines
Officers and Committees:
- Natalie Gilbert - President
- Shilpa Naruka - Vice President
- Hannah Huffines - Secretary
- Trevor Gormley - Treasurer
- Sydney Shannon - Event Planner
- Samha Siddiqui - Social Media Manager (Blog)
Current Meeting Schedule:
September 11, Swang 108 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Benefits of Joining:
- Numerous networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to feature student entrepreneurs at different events held in Nashville
- Mentoring through faculty and alumni connections
- National CEO Conference in Chicago (or other cities as scheduled)
- Social networking site specific to CEO members
- Competitions, speakers, workshops, etc.
- Fun Times
Cost to Join:
$25 per year Plus a T-shirt
How to Join:
If you are interested in joining, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Lipscomb CEO is ready to take you somewhere are you ready?
Lipscomb launched this organization on November 14, 2012. Our first event involved taking a handful of students to a company called “Triple Thread”. This company started out with a few college students and a dream. Being the entrepreneurs they are they started and created their company. Triple Thread creates quality custom apparel. They also employ residents of the Dismas House, a reentry home for former offenders, and reinvest all net profits back into the Dismas House. This field trip allowed students to really think and see what it’s like to be an entrepreneur. What challenges they faced, their success, and how the whole company began. Giving them a better view of what it would be like to be an entrepreneur and what you can do with simply just a dream turned into reality.
This organization is open to everyone on Lipscomb’s campus. We want to welcome everyone from all different majors and minors. Entrepreneurship isn’t just about business but about a dream. Whether you’re a nursing major, engineering, education, business, or bible this organization is designed specifically for you.
Check us out on Facebook:
Lipscomb University CEO