Master's Degree Programs
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree program continues Lipscomb’s tradition of excellence in teacher and administrator education. As part of Lipscomb’s Christian academic community, the mission of the program is to prepare caring and competent educational leaders:
- who practice their Craft in an exemplary manner,
- who possess Attitudes and values worthy of imitation,
- who are able to Relate to members of all communities within the educational experience and
- who possess knowledge Essential for the profession.
To receive the Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree, a student must complete one of the following degree programs:
- Collaborative Professional Learning (30 hours)
- Instructional Practice (30 hours)
- English Language Learning (30 hours)
- Professional Learning & Coaching in Mathematics (36 hours)
- Special Education (36 hours)
- Technology Integration ONLINE (30 hours)
- Teaching, Learning and Leading (33 hours)
- Educational Leadership (33 hours)
- Reading Specialty (33 hours)
In addition, the College of Education will begin offering the following degree in Fall 2014
For a complete list of master's courses and specific requirements for each program, download our current catalog here.
For more information on any of our programs contact Kristin Baese at email@example.com, 615.966.5173 or
There are no upcoming events.