Ed.S. Degree Programs
The primary goals of the Ed.S. degree are increasing teaching expertise and acquiring professional proficiency in an area. In most education settings, the person with an Ed.S, is viewed as a content specialist who can also teach that content in various settings. The following Ed.S. degree options are available:
- Collaborative Professional Learning (33 hours)
- English Language Learning (33 hours)
- Reading Specialty (36 hours)
- Educational Leadership (36 hours)
- Professional Learning and Coaching in Mathematics (42 hours)
For a complete list of courses and specific requirements for each program, download our current catalog here.
For more information on any of our programs contact Kristin Baese at firstname.lastname@example.org, 615.966.5173 or
There are no upcoming events.