Doctorate in Education
The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Learning Organizations and Strategic Change is focused on preparing leaders for public and private organizations and academic settings. This program guides working professionals through an examination of educational leadership, the application of theory and research to practice, national and international perspectives, and Christian ethics. The program culminates with a practical, collaborative capstone project that addresses real questions in authentic settings for the purpose of informing educational practice.
- 2 year accelerated program (54 credit hours; potential for 15 hours of transfer credit)
- Year 1 is primarily classroom based
- Year 2 is classroom-based plus a field-based capstone research project
- A cohort program design that creates community and fosters a collaborative learning experience
- Classes meet on campus evenings and select weekends; some courses are online
- Exploration of international educational models with option for international travel experience
- Exploration of contemporary business practice and models for strategic change
- 20% in-service scholarship for full-time educators
- The application deadline for the Fall 2014 cohort is March 28, 2014.
There are no upcoming events.