Applied Behavior Analysis
Program at a glance:
- Courses designed to meet the 2015 Behavior Analyst Certification Board standards and taught by certified behavior analysts
- Completion in approximately 1 year
- Classes scheduled for those with busy schedules
- Convenient location in Spark, Lipscomb's new state-of-the-art learning facility in Cool Springs
- 26% in-service scholarship for educators
- Financial aid now available
- Courses can be applied to full Master of Education in Special Education
Click here to find out what ABA looks like in the real world.
Lipscomb’s College of Education is a known leader and innovator in education throughout the state of Tennessee and has been recognized by state and national sources as a high quality teacher preparation program. Our Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis programs combine Lipscomb’s tradition of innovation and quality instruction with one of the highest demand fields in learning today.
Recent estimates show that Tennessee has fewer than 250 certified behavior analysts, while 1 in 88 children has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The demand for certified professionals who can deliver effective and certified behavior therapy is growing.
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has approved the following course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst Examination®. Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify.
Click here for more information on the coursework for this program.
Click here for an application checklist.
For more information:
Contact Claire Delcourt at firstname.lastname@example.org