Department of Education
The mission of the College of Education is to serve and inspire students so that they master the knowledge, attitudes and skills needed to become caring and competent educators in a diverse and technological society.
The teacher education program at Lipscomb is approved by the Tennessee State Board of Education and nationally accredited by NCATE.
Undergraduate Majors and Minors
- Interdisciplinary Teaching, Pre K-3 Licensure
- Interdisciplinary Teaching, K-6 Licensure
- Interdisciplinary Middle Grades Teaching, 4-8 Licensure
- Secondary and K-12 Teacher Education Programs
- Interdisciplinary Non-teaching
- Education Minor
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Endorsement
For a complete list of undergraduate courses and specific requirements for each concentration, download our current catalog.
To print degree plans for each concentration, view the majors list.
For admission into teacher education, view the admission process.