Registration for The Inaugural Meeting of
A Monthly Breakfast Series for Public Company Officers and Directors
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Paul Rogers Board Room
Ezell Center, Room 147
“Your Board Duties and Today’s Cybersecurity Threats:
What the Bad Actors and Well Meaning Employees, Customers and Suppliers Will Do Next, What Directors Must Know Now”
- What are the dominant trends and threats in cybersecurity?
- What IT security issues arise from mergers and acquisitions?
- What should Directors ask management about risks and security issues?
- What specific digital and cyber threat skills should be present within the board skills matrix?
- What new insurance policies are available for cybersecurity risks?
Jan Babiak, Founder and Retired Managing Partner,
Ernst & Young Global Technology Security and Risk Services Practice
Guillermo Guerra, Vice President and Corporate Information Security Officer
Jackson National Life Insurance Company®
Gina Pruitt, Member in Charge of Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
Kraft CPAs, Nashville, Tennessee
Scott E. Augenbaum, Special Agent (Strategic Partnership Coordinator)
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Jackson National Life Insurance Company
Boardroom Briefings is a monthly breakfast series for public company directors and officers presented by Lipscomb University’s Dean Institute for Corporate Governance and Integrity and sponsored by leading Nashville companies, law firms and accounting firms.
Register and pay below by September 9
Individual Seats: $50 per person
Corporate Tables of 10: $450
Questions? Call Turney Stevens, director of the Dean Institute, at 615-210-8840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.