The CSC advisory board is made up of the following members, predominately provosts, from Liberal Arts Universities associated with the Churches of Christ.
- David Fleer, Lipscomb University, Director
- Susan Blassingame, Lubbock Christian University
- John Barton, Rochester College
- Craig Bledsoe, Lipscomb University
- Allison Garrett, Oklahoma Christian University
- Gail Hopkins, Ohio Valley University
- Larry Long, Harding University
- Tom Olbricht, Founder and Professor Emeritus, Pepperdine University
- Kathy Pulley, Missouri State University
- Robert Rhodes, Abilene Christian University
- Gregory E. Sterling, Yale University Divinity School
- Darryl Tippens, Pepperdine University
The advisory board meets once a year and takes an active role to: encourage and recruit generative peer-review leaders, invite a wide range of participants beginning with their respective universities, ensure financial support for their faculty's conference travel and fees, help raise scholarship monies to promote participation amongst graduate students and faculty of color, provide leadership and participation during the conference and to help create and enact wise and effective developmental strategies consistent with the CSC mission.