If you are living off campus or will be gone over the summer, and you would like to receive mail, you will need to put a forwarding order on file.
Note: A forwarding address is only good for one year.
A forwarding order must be placed each summer and after you graduate if you would like to continue to receive mail for up to a year.
How to forward your mail:
- Go to my.lipscomb.edu
- Log on to secure area
- Go to the "Resources" area of the launchpad
- Click on Self-Service Banner.
- Click on “Personal Information”
- Click on "Update Address(es) and Phone(s)"
- Go to “Type of address to insert”
- Click "Forwarding"
- Click on "Submit" button
- Type in your forwarding information and hit on "Submit" button
UPS and FedEx parcels cannot be forwarded, therefore will be returned to sender