Proper AddressingIn order for your mail piece to reach the person for whom it is intended, please use the following address example:
Proper Name (first and last, no nicknames)
1 University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204-3951
Suggestions for Proper Addressing:
- DO NOT use P.O. Box in the address or the mail piece may be delayed in its delivery.
- If box number is unknown, please leave blank and the box number will be supplied upon receipt.
- For UPS deliveries please do not place box number in the address line. The box number may be placed in the lower left hand corner of the package, if desired.
- Mail should not be addressed to dormitories or office buildings
Suggestions for Mailing Pieces:
- Address mail properly
- Specific office/department return address on all university and campus school mail is necessary
- If a department is sending a mass mailing, please place it at the mail box and inform The Connection so that it may be collected.