If you are living off campus or will be gone over the summer, and you would like to receive mail, you will need to put a forwarding order on file.
Note: A forwarding address is only good for one year.
A forwarding order must be placed each summer and after you graduate if you would like to continue to receive mail for up to a year.
How to get a Forwarding Order:
1. Go to My Lipscomb
2. Log on to secure area
3. Click on “Student Resources” tab
4. Click on “Personal Information”
5. Click on "Update Address(es) and Phone(s)"
6. Select "Forwarding (Post Office Use)"
7. Click on "Submit" button
8. Type in your forwarding information
9. Click on "Submit" button