Seniors Need to Know
Ready to graduate? What’s next? The Career Development Center is here to help you answer that question. We can help you perfect your resume, look for a job, and prepare for the future.
- Polish your resume or create a new one- We have packets that can help you with your first draft or improve your current draft or view examples
- Make a resume appointment.
- Search for jobs at Experience Job Board. You can access these opportunities both now and as an alumni.
- Connect with the CDC staff, faculty, and attend events to meet potential employers
- Start looking at Graduate programs.We provide access to Graduate School Guide handbooks. We also host career fairs which include both employers and graduate programs.
- Be aware of deadlines. Make a list of all the deadlines for each perspective school in order of when the materials are due. Give professors and other contacts plenty of time to write recommendation letters.
- Be involved. Find an organization that you can commit to volunteering with throughout the year. Volunteer pertaining to your major or join professional organizations in your field of study.