Intramural Field Reservations & Policies
- These fields are designated for Lipscomb University and Lipscomb Academy students.
- If you are not a Lipscomb student, please read under the heading “Rental” for details on how to rent the field for special events.
- Academy students will have field priority Monday – Friday before 3 p.m.
- Lipscomb University Campus Recreation will have field priority Monday – Friday after 3 p.m. and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stay off field when wet.
- Shirts are required.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, and metal cleats are prohibited.
- Offensive language or behavior, roughhousing, and fighting will not be tolerated.
- Place all trash in waste baskets.
- Field use may be suspended or revoked at any time.
- Lipscomb is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Play at own risk.
- For intramural league details, schedules, and sport rules log into imleagues.com.
- If there is an issue with equipment or the field, please call 615.966.5860.
- If students wish to utilize the lights outside of normal events, they may contact Campus Recation at 615.966.5860.
- If students wish to utilize the lights on the weekends, they will need to contact Security at 615.966.7600.
- Proceed to the rental information page