Campus Rec offers an excellent Personal Training Program that allows participants to work under the supervision and expertise of a certified Personal Trainer. Potential clients can select from several training packages to accomplish their health and fitness goals. Lipscomb personal trainers can help anyone, regardless of physical condition or age.
Who should see a personal trainer?
- Patrons who need an individualized program for their specific needs and goals.
- Patrons who desire individual attention and feedback.
- Patrons who have reached a plateau, and would like to enhance performance.
How often should I work with a personal trainer?
The number of visits with a personal trainer will be based on your specific needs and goals, along with a trainer's recommendation. The more often you meet with your personal trainer the easier it will be to reach your goals.
What are the benefits of a personal trainer?
- Meet your personal goals.
- Personal coach, role model, educator and cheerleader.
- Customize your program to fit your needs, budget and schedule.
How To Get Started
Complete the Personal Training Inquiry Form
A Campus Recreation Personal Trainer will contact you to set up your first session.