Intramural Field Reservations & Policies
- These fields are designated for Lipscomb University and Lipscomb Academy students.
- If you are not a Lipscomb student, please read under the heading “Reservations” for details on how to reserve the field.
- Academy students will have field priority Monday – Friday before 3 p.m.
- Lipscomb University Campus Recreation will have priority of the field Monday – Friday after 3 p.m. and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stay off field when wet.
- Shirts are required.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, and metal cleats are prohibited.
- Offensive language or behavior, roughhousing, and fighting will not be tolerated.
- Place all trash in waste baskets.
- Field use may be suspended or revoked at any time.
- Lipscomb is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Play at own risk.
Schedule & Rainouts:
- To find out team schedules, field information, or rain delays please call 615-966-RAIN(7246).
- For intramural league details, schedules, and sport rules log into imleagues.com.
- If there is an issue with equipment or the field, please call 615-966-1648.
- Lights will be kept on Mon-Thurs until 11pm. If students want to utilize the lights on the weekend they will need to make a field reservation.
- Proceed HERE