LU Campus Recreation Reservation Information
At Lipscomb University, we encourage each indi-vidual to live a healthy lifestyle. Lipscomb Uni-versity Campus Recreation strives to provide a variety of programs and facilities that meet the needs and desires of every patron. Lipscomb Campus Recreation offers two facilities that are available for rental. Lipscomb’s Student Activi-ties Center is an indoor recreational facility that offers patrons the following workout areas: 2 full basketball courts, 4 racquetball courts, an indoor track, a spinning studio, weight room, group fitness studio (bamboo flooring and mir-rors), a performance studio (move strong ma-chine, exercise equipment, mirrors), locker rooms, and a lounge area.
If your looking to host an event or game outside, the Lipscomb Campus Recreation Depart-ment also has an intramural field that is availa-ble for rent when not occupied. These two facilities can be an ideal place to host events such as: birthday parties, team practic-es, team building exercises, church lock-ins, etc. We can accommodate groups of almost any size small to large.
To obtain more information on how to reserve either of these facilities, please read below:
|Area / Room||Hourly||Daily (6 Hrs)|
$25 (1/2 court)
$45 (for 1 court)
$90 (for 2 courts)
All 4 Courts:
|Group Fitness Studio||$40||$240|
|Intramural Field||$55 entire field||$330|
- All reservations must be made one week in advance.
- A reservation inquiry must be completed online at campusrecreation.lipscomb.edu
- Upon approval, you will be notified by email or phone.
- Reservations will be secured once payment and liability insurance (groups of 25+) or liability form (groups of less than 25) are received.
- Please make checks out to Lipscomb University.
- Bring checks to SAC desk or mail checks and liability insurance/form to:
Attn: Matthew Abplanalp Lipscomb Campus Recreation
One University Park Drive
Nashville TN, 37204
7. If there is a need for cancellation, a 48-hour notice is expected. If a 48-hour notice is expected. If a 48 hour notice is not provided, a $50 fee will be charged to your account.
8. Liability Insurance is required for groups of 25 or more. Insurance can be purchased at http://urmia.bene-marc.com. Please use code 31041566 when prompted. Insurance form and contract must be on file before the event.
9. A Liability Form needs to be filled out by the group leader for groups under 25 participants.
10. Please fill out the information in the box at the bottom of the page. A campus recreation representative will contact you with in two business days once the information is filled.
GYM AND INTRAMURAL FIELD POLICIES:
- All patrons must abide by established polices and procedures.
- Every patron must sign a waiver to use the facilities.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, when using the facilities.
- When using the gym, food and drinks are permitted only in the lobby area.
- Please report any injury to an LU campus recreation employee.
- Unreturned or damaged property will result in a supplemental fee.
- LU campus recreation is not responsi-ble for any lost or stolen items.
- Offensive language or behavior, roughhousing, and fighting will not be tolerated.
- Please place all trash in wastebaskets.
- Gym shoes and shirts are required.
- The intramural field is not to be used when wet.
- Shoes are required and metal cleats are prohibited.
- Field or gym use may be suspended or revoked at any time. Lipscomb is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.