“The Office of Residence Life intentionally immerses residents in a holistic experience of Lipscomb University which engages each resident outside of the classroom in scholarly pursuit, social involvement, and spiritual formation. Students living on campus will experience education 24/7 providing greater opportunities for growth, development, and involvement than students that choose to live off campus."
Address: Residence Life
1 University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
(800) 333.4358; ext. 6062
Location on Campus: First Floor of the Bennett Campus Center, Room 100
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-4:30
MOVE OUT and DORM CLOSING
End of Spring Semester:
- Move Out by May 3 (1:00 p.m.)
- Graduating Seniors Move Out May 4 (6:00 p.m.)
Move Out Basic Instruction:
1. Make sure all of your furniture is in your room (beds, desk, chairs, etc.)
2. Remove all of your personal belongings (we do not have storage on campus)
3. Remove your personal carpet/rugs (store it at home or throw it in the dumpster)
4. Clean your room (wipe furniture, drawers, windows, etc.)
5. Sweep room (do not sweep trash into the hall)
6. Both roommates are responsible for the condition of the room
7. Meet with an RA to have your room evaluated, return your key, return your key fob
Contact your RHD for more details or if you have additional questions.
Fall 2013 Housing Reservation Information
Returning Students: Online housing reservations have ended. If you did not reserve a room during the reservation period, but still need on-campus housing please contact Kristin Blankenship at 615.966.6062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming Transfers- If you need on-campus housing for Fall 2013 please click the link below to pay your $100 housing processing fee. Once this payment is received, you will receive further instruction and information from the housing office!
Click Here to pay the $100 Housing Processing Fee