Johnson Hall is conveniently located in the heart of campus - near two academic buildings, its exclusive parking deck, the Student Center, Allen Arena, and the Student Activity Center. Johnson Residents are able to choose between Traditional and New side rooms. Ladies who select Traditional rooms share community bathrooms while those who select New side rooms share suite-style bathrooms.
- Three computer labs as well as study rooms for quiet places to do school work.
- Access to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor lobbies with large screen TVs and couches to lounge with friends.
- Workout equipment on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- A full-service kitchen located off the 2nd floor lobby for resident use.
- Laundry rooms conveniently located on each floor.
- Monthly Open Dorms and various programs held throughout the year to promote a sense of community.
Johnson's Residence Hall Director, Caroline Gallagher, is assisted by 9 Resident Assistants. These individuals are employed to assist the residents and to provide opportunities for growth. Johnson RAs organize activities for the residents such as open dorms, hall devotionals, service opportunities, and academic enrichment programs. Any student needs or questions can be directed toward one of these student leaders.
To see a floor chart of Johnson Hall Click here