Which program fits me?
You know what your situation is, and here are some simple tools to help you decide which MBA program fits you, your lifestyle and your goals.
After reviewing information about our programs, you'll be one step closer to finding a Lipscomb graduate business program that's the right fit. In making your decision, consider the profile of our average student in each program:
- Approximately 85 to 90% of our students work full time and attend graduate school part time.
- PMBA students may finish the program in 15 months, assuming no prerequisites are needed, by going straight through the program curriculum.
- The average PMBA student has 15 years of work experience, but the minimum work experience required is three years.
- Approximately 80 to 90% of our students work full time and attend graduate school part time.
- Approximately 15% of the MBA students will finish in a year taking two classes every term.
- The remainder of students will take 16 months to two years to complete the MBA, with the majority taking one class every term.
- The average MBA student has six years of work experience.
|MBA at Cool Springs
- Lives or works in Williamson County.
- 18 years work experience.
- Looking for a degree that will not only provide a strong foundation and proficiency in management, but a unique and innovative learning experience combined with a Christian worldview.
- More than 50% of our students take two classes each term and finish in 12 months.
- The remaining students are primarily taking one course each term and plan to finish in 24 months.
- The average MAcc student has three years of work experience.
- Works in the human resources field for a minimum of two years.
- Plans to advance through the ranks of an organization and increase responsibilities.
- Is early to mid-career and has the desire to become a strategic partner in the business.
- You are a new, or very recent, bachelor degree graduate
- You majored in something other than business
- You have above average critical thinking and writing skills
- You are smart and focused (3.0 or higher GPA)
- You have little or no experience working in a business setting
Most Lipscomb graduate business students have graduated while managing work and family commitments in addition to their educational pursuits. It is challenging, but yields many benefits for your career today and tomorrow. The working adult should keep in mind that group projects are a required component of most graduate classes. Most group projects are facilitated with a combination of online and in-person meetings, emails and calls.