MM Program Schedule
Application Deadline: Fall admission – May 25
The Master of Management is a full-time program requiring 25 hours of work each week at a specifically selected company. In addition to the work requirement, students will meet for the following sessions.
|September 3-12||Global Business Travel|
|September 15, 22, 29||Monday Meetings|
|October 6, 13, 20, 27||Monday Meetings|
|October TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|November 3, 10, 17||Monday Meetings|
|November TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|December 1, 8||Monday Meetings|
|December TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|December 15||Fall Assessments|
|January 12, 19, 26||Monday Meetings|
|February 2, 9, 16, 23||Monday Meetings|
|February TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|March 2, 9, 23, 30||Monday Meetings|
|March TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|April 6, 13, 20, 27||Monday Meetings|
|April TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|May 4||Spring Assessments|
|May 18, 25||Monday Meetings|
|June 1, 8, 15, 22||Monday Meetings|
|July 13, 20||Monday Meetings|
|July TBD||Lipscomb Learn Experience|
|July 27||Summer Assessments|
- Orientation will be held on campus from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Residencies are scheduled off campus and include overnight accommodations
- Monday Meetings will be from 2:30-5:30 p.m. on campus
- Lipscomb Learn Experiences will be held 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Assessments will be on campus from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.