Lipscomb's graduate business program welcomes international students. If you are an international student interested in learning more about the Lipscomb program, you should be aware of the following policies:
- Financial aid opportunities are extremely limited. A limited number of merit scholarships are awarded each year for those students entering the program in August. Currently, these scholarships are for one class and are generally limited to one scholarship per student. No other Lipscomb aid is available.
- For Lipscomb to provide a student visa, international student applicants must supply proof of financial status (enough savings to pay for at least one year’s tuition and living costs). Lipscomb requires that the first semester’s tuition, fees and an additional deposit be paid in advance. Lipscomb also requires proof of health insurance coverage.
- International students are required to be proficient in written and oral English before enrolling. International students whose native language is not English must present the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with the application. TOEFL scores must be in the 75th percentile rank (approximately 570 on the paper-based test and 230 on the computer-based test).
- Official copies of satisfactory standardized test scores on TOEFL and the GMAT must be submitted six months in advance.
- International students must apply to the program at least six months prior to the desired date of entrance with a non-refundable international student application fee of $75.
- All applicants whose academic records are from colleges, universities and institutes located outside the United States must order a course-by-course report from an approved evaluation service. Application for admission will not be considered without having this detailed review on file. All applicants are required to order a course-by-course report.
The service that Lipscomb University uses is:
World Education Services (WES)
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
Or you may wish to use the following service:
Education Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470 USA
NOTE: Graduate credit will not be granted to students who do not comply with the above requirements. Admission to graduate study does not imply admission to candidacy for the M.B.A. degree.