Earn Your Degree
Lipscomb’s Master of Business Administration program is an investment in your future. With unique opportunities and faculty devoted to your achievement, our MBA program equips you for the bright career you’re working toward.
A Closer Look
at What Sets Us Apart
- Top 50 Bloomberg BusinessWeek part-time MBA program
- Graduate into an alumni network of 38,000+ strong
- A professional development center to build a customized career plan
- Active leaders in the community who serve as your educators, mentors, and adjunct professors
- Study internationally for exposure to different cultures and ideas, preparing you for effective leadership on the world stage
The MBA on Lipscomb’s main campus is taught on weeknights, beginning every August and January. The program can be completed in 18 or 24 months.
Located at the Cool Springs Spark idea center, classes are offered Monday evenings from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. A new cohort begins each fall and can be completed in two years.
Located at our Downtown Spark idea center, classes are offered Thursday evenings from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. A new cohort begins each fall and can be completed in two years.