A welcome from the dean
There are a few truly great business schools and many very good ones.
Here you will attend a college of business unlike any that has ever been built because this college rests on an important difference: a commitment to the development of future business leaders who embrace the virtues and values of Jesus.
You will be immersed in an environment of challenging and rigorous academic programs, with an emphasis on the convergence of business and technology, and with a caring community of professors who invest themselves into the lives and futures of each student. Plus, in a world filled with ethical failings at all levels of business, you will be asked to think about some of the tougher ethical issues involving business governance.
Fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, one of the two largest business accrediting bodies in the world, Lipscomb University’s College of Business is recognized throughout the region and the nation as an outstanding source of highly skilled and highly trustworthy business leaders.
The college has earned a top position nationally as a leader in faith-based business education. While we’re proud of that, as a college that is built differently we’re even more proud as we see our graduates leave us to change the world ... in corporate life, in entrepreneurship, in innovative social enterprises that are improving lives globally. Sometimes these grads make great business headlines, sometimes they’re the behind-the-scenes workers that all businesses depend upon and upon whom great businesses are built.
But they’re all part of the legacy of a college of business unlike any other that has been built not just to propel the success of its graduates but also to celebrate the success of faithful adherence to eternal principles.
Dean, College of Business
Key things to know about Lipscomb’s College of Business
- Fully accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Fourth school in the nation to receive ACBSP’s new Accounting Specialization Accreditation.
- Top 25 college of business for veterans.
- Among 15 percent of graduate schools of business to require a global experience for every student
- First chapter in the nation of the new Student Center for the Public Trust
- Home of the Hilton and Sallie Dean Institute for Corporate Governance and Integrity, the Center for Global Connectedness and Collaboration, and the Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Top Finance Team in the Southeast in the TVA Investment Challenge
- Extensive mentoring and student internship programs enable students to gain real world experience in partnership with leading business professionals
- New Center for Student Services provides a lifelong connection to make the caring community at Lipscomb’s College of Business a career partner for life
- Partnerships with Lipscomb’s School of Computing and Informatics and its College of Health Sciences enables technology and healthcare students to develop innovative career paths