There's a reason students choose
Scroll to learn more
Lipscomb's master's in biomolecular science.
Well, there are a lot of them, actually.
Take more to medical school Improve your application with master's that fills the “gap-year”
Not just another “Lab 101” Acquire high-demand laboratory skills
Flexible schedule Primarily night courses to accommodate day work schedules
Tailored program Individualized degree tracks for specific career goals
Cutting edge research In such areas as cancer biology, infectious disease and molecular genetics
Warm and personal Small student cohorts, low faculty/student ratios, individualized attention
Scholarships A competitive graduate assistantship can provide 50% of tuition cost
Regionally recognized One of the top 20 master's universities in the south**
** by U.S. News and World Report
Plan ahead. Get ahead. You can bridge the gap between graduation and medical schools with a master's degree that will make your application stand out.
- “Can I work full time?”
- Our program is designed for those with busy, working schedules, with evening lecture classes twice a week, and a lab class one night a week.
- “What is your success rate?”
- On average 75% of students who complete this degree matriculate to professional schools in the allied health sciences.
- “What about living in Nashville?”
- Nashville tops many national lists as a great place to live and work, plus it has a great medical community, music, sports and some of the best places to eat anywhere.
We'd like you to meet one.
Fortunately, we have made that part easy, too!
If you’re ready now, great!
If you still want to think about it, that’s fine, too.
Just remember, it’s never too early to think about the biomolecular science master's program at Lipscomb.