The Lipscomb University Alumni Association offers a variety of engagement opportunities throughout the year that make it easy for alumni to connect to each other and the university. Event will be posted on the homepage calendar as well as the Office of Alumni Relations' social media channels. To see photos from past events, click here
- Social Media - Join the discussions and interact with alumni on our variety of social media channels.
- Networking Events - The Office of Alumni Relations hosts several networking opportunities throughout the year. These events include the Nashville Business Breakfast, monthly network luncheons, regional events and others.
- Family Weekend - A weekend for families with students attending the university. They participate in family-friendly activities, and get a chance to see what life is like for their student.
- GOLD Networking Event - A time for the young alumni (graduates in last 10 years) to get together, catch up and reconnect with the university.
- College Colors Day - In conjunction with the national College Colors Day celebration each August, the university community and Lipscomb alumni are encouraged to wear purple to show their Lipscomb spirit.
- Battle of the Boulevard PreGame Tailgate - Grab some dinner, photos with The Bison mascot and connect with your fellow Bisons before the annual basketball game with rival Belmont University.
- Young Alumnus of the Year - An award given to an alum under 40 years old who exemplifies Lipscomb's values in his/her professional and personal lives. The recipient is given the opportunity to speak at December commencement.
- Alumnus of the Year - The highest award the university and the Alumni Association bestows, this honor is given to a graduate who exemplifies Lipscomb's values in their professional and personal lives. The recipient is given the opportunity to speak at May commencement.
- Black & White Graduation Party - Graduating seniors are invited to a special reception at the presidents' home to welcome them into the Alumni Association and GOLD Network.
- Pepperdine Lecture Series Alumni Reception - Once a year the Office of Alumni Relations hosts an alumni reception for alumni living in California on the campus of Pepperdine University.
- GOLD Family Event - A family-friendly event for young alumni. Past events include "Gold Goes Wild" at the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, a tailgate day at Lipscomb Baseball and a family day at Lipscomb theatre performance!
- Alumni & Friends Tour - Each summer, the Lifelong Learning program plans a trip for 30-40 people to various destinations. The summertime trips are typically 12 to 14 days in length, however, shorter trips also may be on the schedule throughout the year.
- 50th Reunion - During the weekend of the May commencement, those who graduated 50 years prior are welcomed back to campus to relive the good ol' days.
- Golden Circle Reunion - Those that have been graduated for 50+ years are invited back to campus to celebrate with the 50 Year Reunion Class, induct them into the Golden Circle, and host some festivities for the combined group.
- Summer Celebration Alumni Reception - The Office of Alumni Relations hosts an alumni reception for alumni who attend the annual Summer Celebration series at Lipscomb University in July.
- Summer Hostel - A week of learning for those who are interested in continuing their education after college. The week consists of field trips, classroom time, and building life-long friendships.
- GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) Community Service Project - A time for Lipscomb's young alumni to work together on a service project to benefit the local Nashville community.
- Freshmen Send-Off Parties - The alumni association partners with the Parents Program and Office of Admissions to sponsor events in hometowns to send their freshmen off to Lipscomb University. Locations vary each year.