Become a Volunteer! Check out these opportunities that offer you a way to help the Lipscomb University Alumni Association!
Need to Update Your Information? Click here to let us know the latest!
To see an entire list of events that the Alumni Association offers, click here.
Get Social! There are numerous ways to connect with fellow alumni through social media, just take your pick:
- National Alumni Association Facebook Page
- Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Facebook Page
- Lipscomb University Alumni Twitter Account
- Lipscomb University GOLD Alumni Twitter Account
- Lipscomb University Alumni LinkedIn Page
- Lipscomb University Pinterest
- Lipscomb University Flickr Photostream
- Signed up to receive Bison Tracks, our monthly e-newletter? It's a great way to stay connected to fellow alumni and the university. Click here to sign up and stay connected.
- Did you receive the latest Lipscomb Now Magazine? Click here to see it online, request a copy, and learn more.
Connect. Volunteer. Give.
Alumni are an important part of the university’s ongoing success. Plus, we believe we are writing great stories at Lipscomb that you need to hear. As an alum, you are a integral part of the Lipscomb story, and your involvement (regardless of its nature) is a necessary as a member of the Bison family.
Check out our activity calendar and add the activities that pique your interest to your personal calendar. Participate in as many of the alumni programs as you can. Your involvement enables you to learn more about the university’s growth, vision and how it might benefit you. Learn more.
As a Lipscomb University alumnus, you are welcomed—and encouraged—to give back to your alma mater as a volunteer. Volunteers can be a tremendous asset to the university as it reaches out to serve the 35,000-member (and growing!) Bison family. Learn more about the different ways you can volunteer.
Please don’t forget us in your charitable giving plans. Your experience at Lipscomb helped set you on the path to a rewarding career, and you can help students who are following in your footsteps start their own professional journeys. Regardless of the amount, your donations impact students and Lipscomb. We need you. The students need you!