How to Apply
1) Complete the online application.
2) Submit your educational reference, your SAT/ACT test scores and your high school transcript.
3) Complete your interview, either over the phone or in person. The Office of Admissions will contact you to schedule and interview after you submit your application.
4) Send your $250 deposit. Checks should be made out to “Lipscomb University”
5) Submit your final payment ($500). Your balance must be paid in full by May 15, 2014.
6) Submit your release form and waiver. The Office of Admissions will send you a release form and waiver after you have submitted your application.
All documents should be sent to:
Office of Admissions: Summer Scholars?
One University Park Drive?
Nashville, TN 37204