How to Apply
To pursue a degree as an Adult Degree Program (ADP) student, you first must be admitted to the university. Admission to the university makes an ADP student eligible to register for day or evening courses if the specified prerequisite courses have been completed. For admission to the university, please complete all of the following steps:
- Complete our online application or download a printable version. Please be sure to list each college you previously have attended. You may also check the appropriate box(es), if any, regarding financial aid. If you are submitting a paper application, please mail, fax or email a scanned image of your application to us at: (Adult Degree Program students only - if you are applying as a traditional day student click here for instructions on where to send your transcripts.)
College of Professional Studies
Attn: Outreach and Enrollment
One University Park Dr.
Nashville, TN 37204
- Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb. You cannot be admitted without official, original transcripts of prior academic work from all of the schools you've attended. Mail to College of Professional Studies at the address above.
- If you have completed less than 60 hours of college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to admissions at the address above.
- If you apply online, you may submit the application fee of $25 via credit card. If you do not choose to apply online, you must mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
- After you have completed steps one through four, we will contact you for a new student advising appointment. Please note: All of the items listed above are required as a part of your application for admission. In addition, you also need to submit a completed Health History Form and FERPA form. Please send us your paperwork as soon as you complete it; it is not necessary to wait to send everything at once.
*Special Note: Often the longest delay in the admission procedure is in receiving transcripts, an essential part of your application materials. We urge your to act quickly in requesting your previous school(s) to send your official transcript(s) to us.
To get started with your application, please select the term you are applying for below:
Already applied? Please follow the link below and use the email address you used when you applied to check the status of your application. Please note that if you applied with a paper application or via the Common Application, you'll need to select forgot your password to set your password and access your account. Be sure and use the email address you used on your application.