Wahoo…you’re a Bison now! Welcome to Lipscomb University!
This year, we continue to welcome a record-breaking number of students to campus from around the world, all bringing with them a wide variety of academic, cultural, personal and social interests. And you're now a part of a new class with an exciting four years ahead of you.
In this section, you'll find everything you need to know about being part of the herd.
- Complete your FAFSA. You must complete the FAFSA to be eligible for any federal aid, and many state programs and private scholarship organizations also require you to complete the FAFSA to be eligible for their grants and scholarships. You can complete the FAFSA online at FAFSA.ed.gov, and review some helpful tips on our FAFSA tips page.
- Submit your enrollment deposit and housing fee. The enrollment deposit saves your place in Lipscomb’s incoming class and allows you to register for Advance, our freshmen orientation program, offered in June, July and August. We must receive your enrollment deposit by May 1. Your housing fee will allow you to reserve your dorm room. You can submit your enrollment deposit and housing fee online here.
- Keep an eye out for more information from Lipscomb. Once you’ve paid your enrollment deposit and housing fee you can expect to receive information about picking a dorm room, registering for Advance orientation, and your final financial aid package around the end of March.
Freshman Transfer New Student Express
- Join the “I’m coming to Lipscomb in 2014” Facebook group to stay in the loop and connect with your classmates.
- Try to improve your ACT/SAT scores. Lipscomb only considers your best test scores, which means you can qualify for better scholarships even after you’ve been admitted. We even administer the Residual ACT right here on campus.