Lipscomb Academy Employment Information
Lipscomb Academy is an intentionally Christian community with a mission to equip students to love to learn, learn to love, and live to serve.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at Lipscomb Academy. Minimum qualifications for candidates are a bachelor's degree, teaching certification in their subject area (or areas), and active membership in the Church of Christ. Please click the link below to complete the faculty application.
Current Positions Available:
- High School Bible Teacher (Fall 2016)
- Girls Head Basketball Coach: For more information please click this link: https://lipscomb.peopleadmin.com/postings/56
- Administrative Assistant - Office of Advancement: For more information please click this link: https://lipscomb.peopleadmin.com/postings/90
For information regarding employment other than teaching -- secretarial, maintenance, etc., please contact the Lipscomb University Human Resources office at 615.966.7007.
Requirements for becoming an approved substitute:
- Complete the application found here: https://secure.lipscomb.edu/academy/form/detail/1638 and check each school (elementary, middle, and/or high) in which you would like to substitute.
- Successful candidates must undergo a criminal background check and show proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States.
- A teaching certificate is not required to substitute teach.
- Transcripts are not required for substitutes.