SEED School Fast Facts
It is strongly recommended that students applying for pre-K are four years old byApplication Date: . Students applying for Kindergarten need to be five years old by .
2. Complete an application, available on the website, by clicking on the Admissions tab and then Apply Online.
3. Once the application and fee are submitted, you will be contacted about the assessment date.
4. Give the Teacher Recommendation Form to your child's most current teacher to complete and return directly to Lipscomb Academy.
5. Bring your child to their scheduled assessment.
6. Offer letters will be sent to qualifying applicants the first week of February.
Days and Times:
3-day option, Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00-2:30
5-day option, Monday-Friday 8:00-2:30
5-day only, Monday-Friday 8:00-2:30
Before Care and Extended Day:
Before Care is free of charge and available to all SEED School students beginning at.
Extended Day is available to all SEED School students untilfor an additional fee.
All SEED School students are required to wear approved uniforms. You can find those options HERE.